Samsung Galaxy S6 problems has been occurring consistently and most of the users having some common problems using this version. Galaxy s6 is a few years old but still it keeps on coming up with new updates.
Following are the top 4 problems that are commonly found in samsung Galaxy S6:
1. How to fix battery durability
Samsung Galaxy S6 users has been facing the battery life problem since long times but it’s not just “said and done” thing. You need to check the underlying problem. Half of the problem gets solved by identifying its root cause. Most of the battery gets consumed when you install new software in your phone’s version. Users can choose to exchange the stock battery with an alternative one. The Galaxy S6 and its language design prevent that exchange. This indeed is helpful in the cases of software twists and third-party fixes.
2. How to fix Wi-Fi
Samsung S6 users often complain about problems in proper Wi-Fi connectivity. It somehow occurs due to multiple use of devices. In this version, we have noticed slow connection wherein, the connection abruptly drops. There are few tips if wi-fi start acting out of the blue or in case you are installing a new software.
Firstly, you must try to restart the Galaxy S6 by holding the power button on the right side of the phone until the prompt. Hold it down again to turn the Galaxy S6 on again. It is a simple process and which has been known for removing Wi-Fi issue. If that too doesn’t work, you should try to reboot the local router. If you can plug out the router for around 20 seconds, it will also start working effectively
3. How to improve functionality
The smartphones create bit traffic when it comes to the improve functionality and Samsung Galaxy S6 can be included in the same.
First of all, you need to check the cache partition and clear them from your device. In order to this, you can follow these steps:
- Switch the Galaxy S6 off.
- Press and hold Home, Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until the device vibrates.
- When the Samsung logo appears, release them.
- Tap Volume Down button frequently until you clear the Cache Partition. Select the power button followed by choosing ‘Yes’ prompt.
- Wait until the process gets completed. It might take some time to finish.
- Reboot your Galaxy S6 device.
4. How to fix overheating
Users often complain that their device becomes extremely hot at times. This can be a result of playing a game or watching movie for couple of hours. Fortunately, there are few tips which will be helpful in fixing this problem:
- Try to switch off and then switch on the device. Leave it off for a minute or so and then, reboot it.
- If that doesn’t work, just check if you are installing any app which might be the reason of overheating. In that case, try to stop the installation for a while and then start it again, this can be helpful to heat down.
The above information will help you in maintenance of your Samsung Galaxy S6 device. For more tips & guide contact us today!